If you’ve had trouble keeping up with the cost of your onsite email server, or it’s struggling with the demands of modern email communication—Microsoft Office 365 business is the solution you’re looking for. As one of the most trusted and reliable Microsoft Office 365 service provider partners, Platform 24 can help.Speak To The Experts
The Benefits Of Office 365 Integration
COST EFFECTIVE CLOUD BASED SOLUTION
Not only a cost-effective Cloud based email service O365 extends your current email solution to an easy to use business collaboration tool.
APPS YOUR TEAM A FAMILIAR USING
O365 incorporates many of the core applications your teams are already using— such as Word and Excel, plus many more.
Not only does Office 365 have all the tools you are used to, but it also provides the environment to work online together securely. To discuss your business IT needs contact us.
- Explore and Integrate: Office 365 Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs. It takes just a few minutes to create a trial account that users can test and integrate with the cloud.
- Collaborate Anywhere Anytime: With Microsoft 365 integration, users get web-enabled access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars regardless of the device or browser they use. This accessibility enables unified collaboration among employees.
- Stay Up and Running ALWAYS: By running your applications in the cloud and storing your data there as well, you’ll ensure all your business documents and applications, such as email, will always be available – even if your company experiences a disaster such as a fire or a flood.
- Flexibility: With multiple options in the Office 365 suite, enterprises buy only the office solutions they need and convert CAPEX into OPEX.
- Single Sign-on(SSO) – Users can store their password in the system tray of their machine to avoid having to sign in repeatedly.
- Support: Users receive business-class service, including IT admin phone support, a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, geo-redundant data centres, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls, and standards.
- Security: Microsoft 365 business has built-in security and continuous compliance. You always know where your data is and who has access to it. You can also remotely wipe all data from your mobile device if it’s lost or stolen.
- No Licensing Issues: Office 365 includes all licensing, and it can be deployed company-wide. This means everyone has the same version of Microsoft Office, and all users receive upgrades at the same time.
- Get Organized: When you use Office 365, email, calendar and contacts are all synchronised. Update a reference on your mobile phone, and it will be automatically updated across all your devices. You can also access the same data from any device or save a document on your PC and continue working on it on your smartphone or tablet.
- Real-time Collaboration: Teams can collaborate with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Users can see real-time edits or additions their colleagues are making to a document. It also saves each version automatically so that you can revert to older versions quickly. This ensures a quicker and simpler collaboration between employees and departments, resulting in improved productivity.